F&P Vitera is designed to give you confidence in your CPAP or BiPAP therapy, and give you more comfort than ever for great night's sleep. Vitera's core components feature VentiCool Headgear for a more comfortable experience and VisiBlue highlighting that make mask assembly and maintenance a snap.
DYNAMIC SUPPORT FOR A BETTER FIT
Standard and under-the-nose full face CPAP masks have a narrow vertical support zone that can lead to unwanted leaks, pinching, over-tightening, and ultimately an uncomfortable, and unsuccessful, sleep apnea therapy experience. F&P Vitera includes Dynamic Support, with a RollFit XT Seal and Stability Bar, that expands the support zone allowing the mask to adjust through the night for comfortable, successful sleep therapy.
ROLL FIT XT SEAL
As the name suggests, the RollFit XT Seal rolls back and forth on the nose, auto-adjusting during sleep to reduce pressure on hard to fit areas, like the bridge of the nose, while increasing overall seal and comfort. The RollFit XT Seal incorporates integrated stability panels for optimal sealing performance and stability that adapts to any and all sleeping positions throughout the night. The RollFitx XT Seal extends 93% further than the previous generation Simplus RollFit Seal.
VENTICOOL TECHNOLOGY HEADGEAR
Fisher & Paykel's VentiCool headgear is supplied with all F&P Vitera Full Face CPAP Masks - a custom-made breathable fabric which allows moisture and heat to escape through the headgear fabric. This headgear also has embedded Velcro Tabs and Easy-Clip Hooks which allow for easy fitting and removal without constant adjustments. VentiCool Headgear is designed to keep you cool and comfortable during sleep.
LOW PROFILE EASY FRAME
A slim Easy Frame on the Vitera provides stability in a minimalist format ensuring a clearer line of sight, so your sleep therapy feels less restrictive and cumbersome. One Easy Frame fits all three seal sizes too so changing your mask size is as easy as buying a new cushion.
VISIBLUE HIGHLIGHTS FOR EASY ASSEMBLY & FITTING
Blue highlights, incorporated into key components of the Vitera Full Face Mask, provide visual cues to the user that make the mask easy to orient, assemble and disassemble your mask.
THREE SIZES INCLUDED TO PROVIDE A CUSTOM FIT
Vitera is available in three different sizes — Small, Medium & Large -- to fit a wide range of users. This FitPack includes all sizes so you can try each one and find your best fit every time!
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT WITH THE MYMASK APP
Vitera Full Face CPAP Mask FitPack
- MANUFACTURER: Fisher & Paykel
- IN THE PACKAGE: Vitera Full Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with 3 Seals (Small, Medium, Large), Elbow, Swivel, and Headgear.
- PART NUMBER(S): VIT1SMLA (FitPack with Small, Medium, Large Cushions)
- HCPCS CODE: A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC CODE: 09420012461629
- WARRANTY: 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- INTENDED USE: The F&P Vitera Full Face mask is intended to be used by adults weighing ≥ 66lbs (30kgs) who have been diagnosed by a physician as requiring CPAP or Bi-Level therapy.
- COUNTRY: New Zealand (Typical Origin)
- AVAILABLE SIZE(S): Small, Medium, Large
- MATERIALS: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all Standard CPAP & BiLevel Machines
- TYPE: Full Face Mask
- PRESSURE LEVELS: 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)