Learn More About the AirSense 11 Auto:
- Auto-Adjusting Machine Offers Multiple Specialized Modes
- Sleep Onset Detection and Expiratory Pressure Relief Delivers Enhanced Comfort
- Built In Easy-to-Clean Humidifier With Manual or Automatic Settings
- Modern Design Offers Stylish Feel and Simple Navigation
- Get Sleep Reports and Secure Data Transfer Through myAir App
- Free Coaching and Assistance Through Care Check-In Feature
- Included Filter Seamlessly Removes Environmental Particulates
- Over-the-Air Software Updates Keep You Stocked With the Latest Features and Bug Fixes
Auto-Adjusting Machine Offers Multiple Specialized Modes
The AirSense 11 Auto is an auto-adjusting machine that changes airflow pressure levels on a breath-by-breath basis. It includes multiple trusted modes, including an AutoSet response that allows for gentler pressure increases as well as a proven algorithm mode that’s designed specifically for women. This mode accounts for the differences in how Obstructive Sleep Apnea presents in women for more targeted sleep apnea therapy.
Sleep Onset Detection and Expiratory Pressure Relief Delivers Enhanced Comfort
The AirSense 11 Auto is equipped with sleep onset detection, meaning it delivers a low airflow pressure to help you fall asleep and steadily increases to your prescribed level after you drift off. Plus, the device is outfitted with Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR), which maintains regular airflow pressure while you inhale and makes it easier to exhale by reducing pressure.
Built With Easy-to-Clean Humidifier With Manual or Automatic Settings
The built-in heated humidifier—which can reduce dry mouth and headaches—can be used manually or automatically, thanks to its climate control feature. For your convenience, the removable water humidifier tub is easy to fill and clean.
Modern Design Offers Stylish Feel and Simple Navigation
ResMed designed the AirSense 11 Auto to be a breeze to operate. The large start/stop button makes it easy to begin and end your treatment every night and morning with just a quick tap, and the sleek touch screen lets you navigate your personalized sleep apnea therapy settings with ease.
Get Sleep Reports and Secure Data Transfer Through myAir App
The AirSense 11 Auto offers access to myAir, an online support program and app that helps you stay on track with your sleep apnea journey. From myAir, you’re able to view sleep reports (including a daily sleep score), receive tailored coaching tips and encouragement, and resolve any common therapy issues that may help improve compliance. The Personal Therapy Assistant feature offers voice-guided set-up instructions and lets you troubleshoot any issues, too. Through myAir, your sleep data can be transmitted to the Cloud securely and automatically.
Free Coaching and Assistance Through Care Check-In Feature
In addition to the benefits of the myAir app, the AirSense 11 Auto includes a special feature called Care Check-In, which gives you coaching and assistance that’s designed to meet your personal sleep apnea therapy needs.
Included Filter Seamlessly Removes Environmental Particulates
A fine mesh disposable air filter helps filter out environmental particulates to provide you with fresh, clean air while you snooze.
Over-the-Air Software Updates Keep You Stocked With the Latest Features and Bug Fixes
The AirSense 11 is a truly modern CPAP machine thanks to its cellular modem and wireless connectivity. By piggybacking off of your cellphone via a Bluetooth connection or connecting to the nearest 4G or 5G cell tower, your AirSense 11 will automatically send your therapy data and receive software updates, allowing you to benefit from any bug fixes, security patches, feature expansions, or menu upgrades that ResMed might release during the life of your machine.
- AirSense 11 Machine
- AirSense 11 Water Chamber
- Power Supply
- Travel Bag
ResMed AirSense™ 11 AutoSet™ with HumidAir CPAP Machine
Sound Level: 27 dBA
Machine Dimensions: 10.21 in L x 3.72 in W x 5.45 in H
Machine Weight: 2.5
Machine Warranty: 2 Years
- AC input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A
- 115V, 400Hz, 1.5A (for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24 V 2.71A
- Typical power consumption: 56.1W (111.5VA)
- Peak power consumption: 73.2W (137.6VA)
Default Machine Settings: 4-20cm H2O
Humidification Available: Yes
Humidification Type: Built-In
Heated Hose Option: Yes
Exhalation Relief: Yes
Ramp Mode: Yes
Max Altitude: 9870
Compliance Data: Yes
Advanced Data: Yes
Phone/Web App Available: Yes
Auto Altitude Adjustment: Yes
Auto Start: Yes
Auto Stop: Yes
- If You Are Looking for an At-Home and Travel Machine in One
- If You Are New to CPAP
- If You Are Seeking App Integration Technology
- Light Sleepers
- New Users
- Tech Savvy Users
FAA Compliant: Yes
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product
- AC input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A