Restful sleep is yours with the ResMed™ AirSense 10 AutoSet™. The AutoSet™ algorithm used in the ResMed™ AirSense 10 is clinically proven to automatically adjust pressure settings continuously for patients as their needs change to deliver the ideal, lowest therapy pressure. The Airsense 10 Autoset™ CPAP has and LCD screen with user-friendly controls, making it easy to use and customize. Plus, ResMed™ AirSense 10 is whisper-quiet, offering a peaceful night’s sleep for you and your bed partner.
Some of our satisfied AirSense 10 Autoset users have noted that this CPAP is quiet, easy to set up and comfortable to use. It is smaller than older model CPAP machines and is far easier to adjust and review data. First time CPAP users have noted that the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine has made their introduction to CPAP therapy as painless as possible. The ResMed AirSense 10 is lightweight and portable, something many patients look for when traveling frequently.
AirSense 10 AutoSet™ Features:
- AutoSet Response comfort setting: offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection: delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™): maintains optimal treatment during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™: start therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Integrated HumidAir humidifier: provides consistent humidification for comfort and easy setup. Add ResMed’s ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for enhanced comfort.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen: make it simple to navigate menus, customize comfort settings, and view feedback on your therapy every morning.
- Built-in ambient light sensor: adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- AirView™: access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
AirSense 10 AutoSet™ Benefits:
- Advanced event detection.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- FAA-compliant: meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel
AirSense 10 AutoSet™ is Ideal For:
- Patients who want a Plug and Play, easy to use and automated CPAP
- Light Sleepers
- Patients who want to see daily sleep reports
- Sleep therapy patients who need to provide sleep data through collular connectivity to their healthcare practitioner
- CPAP machine
- ClimatelineAir tubing (Heated tubing)
- Humidifier chamber
- Travel carry bag
- Power cord
ResMed™ AirSense 10 AutoSet™ with HumidAir & ClimateLineAir(Heated Tubing)
Manufacturer ResMed SKU 37208 Product Weight 2.75 lbs Product Dimensions 4.57 in x 10.04 in x 5.91 in