Quattro FX For Her Full Face CPAP Mask
The Quattro FX for Her mask offers a natural and lightweight fit. Designed with your needs in mind, the Quattro FX for Her provides a comfortable silicone cushion resting above the nose and covering the nose and mouth. If you breathe through your mouth at night you can feel confident knowing that you will receive a generous mask seal.
Important Note: A full face mask is ideal if your prescription calls for a higher pressure to treat your obstructive sleep apnea.
There is a high prevalence of upper airway resistance in women and therefore manufacturer have developed products to fit the needs of women. An example of this would be a smaller mask frame, cushions and headgear strap. Achieve the comfort and calm night you deserve with a full face mask designed specifically for you!
How Do I Know Which Size To Order?
Use a tape measure to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose to the midpoint between your bottom lip and chin.
- 62502 Mirage Quattro Fx Medium Cushion = 4 inches
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Lightweight Design - Unobtrusive lightweight design provides the best sleeping experience without all the weight of most CPAP masks!
- Pink Headgear - Personalized therapy let you be yourself! Attached with headgear clips and available in 2 sizes, this mask will not shift if you move through the night! This mask comes with the Standard Sized Headgear.
- Spring Air Cushion - Gently distributes pressure evenly to maintain a good seal throughout the night.
- Fewer Points of Contact - Less contact to your face leads to more comfort and better compliance while also reducing red marks that can occur on your face.
Included In This Package
- (1) Quattro FX for Her Complete Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
ResMed Quattro FX for Her Full Face CPAP/BiLevel Mask with Headgear
HCPCS Code: A7030
Pressure Range: 4-30 cm H20