Copy of RX Required
New Product Information For Reference
The Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto is an auto-adjusting CPAP machine that increases or decreases the pressure delivered based on the user's needs during the night. The heated humidifier for the DreamStation 2 Auto will prevent dryness and irritation that can be associated when the user does not have humidification.
- Heated Humidifier: The Heated Humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat. Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity. Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy. Fixed Mode allows you to apply constant heat on the humidifier heated plate rather than adapt to the surroundings.
- Heated Tube: ***Not included, must be purchased separately**** The DreamStation 2 Heated Tube is added to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout, The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient. Preventing Rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure: The DreamStation 2 Auto is an advanced APAP machine that monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting therapy throughout the night to ensure you're receiving the optimum pressure for a comfortable night's sleep, doing the work for you giving you that peace of mind that you deserve.
- Opti-Start: The Opti-Start Features starts your pressure therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address any events that may occur early in your sleep therapy. If you are not satisfied with this feature you have the option to disable it.
- Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, AFlex, A-Flex Pressure gives you a more natural breathing experience by mirroring the users natural breathing, the algorithms intelligence will respond to the user's needs on a breath by breath basis. Delivering the right amount of pressure relief enables users to become more compliant with their sleep therapy. The advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm, detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: Displays if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs; traditional ramp is also available if desired. The Pressure therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for the ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data: The on-screen menu will display advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- Auto On/Off: The APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly.
- User-Friendly Design: The New DreamStation 2 machine with Humidifier weighs only 2.29 lbs making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine's a large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient, with the bright, front facing display with simple menus, icons, and labels that are easy to understand. The machine's ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room. Menus and settings are navigated through and changed by turning and pressing the dial as needed.
DreamStation Auto tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. It can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA, such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing, that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
Included In This Package
- (1) DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Machine
- Heated Humidifier
- New Water Chamber
- New Filter
- New CPAP Hose
- Travel Case
- Owners Manual
- Power Supply
Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Advanced Auto CPAP Machine
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Humidifier: Included, Built-In
- Dimensions: 10.78 x 6.24 x 3.34 inches
- Actual Weight: 2.29 pounds
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Mode of Operation: CPAP and Auto Adjusting CPAP
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Associated Parts: DSX520T11, HT15, PR15
- Pressure Range: 4cm/H2O-20cm/H2O
- Sound Level: 27 dBa