You now have the ability to run errands, visit the family, relax on the beach, and do all your daily activities with the Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator. The G4 helps you to stay mobile and live life to the fullest while receiving 24/7 oxygen therapy. This top-performing system gives you the independence of a portable oxygen concentrator in one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest packages on the medical market today.
Weighing in at just 2.8 pounds, the Inogen G4 is actually 40% lighter than the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator which ensures ultimate convenience and portability when traveling. It really defines the term “portable oxygen concentrator”.
It also features 1-3 pulse dose flow settings and Inogen’s Intelligent Delivery technology for optimal oxygen delivery, day or night. Options are limitless when you pair this machine with a number of power supply, charger and battery options (single or double) to extend your battery life and daily usage. This makes the device perfect for travel as it can be charged while on-the-move.
Throw in smartapp connectivity to your mobile device via bluetooth, and you can even control the device through the Inogen Connect Smartapp, which saves you having to manage the device directly when stored in your backpack. Inogen Connect is free to download and is available on the Google PlayStore and the Apple AppStore for your smartphone device.
Put oxygen therapy on your terms with ultimate portability and functionality with the Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator. The ultimate POC for people who lead active lifestyles and are constantly on the move.
- One of the lightest portable oxygen concentrators on the market; ultra-quiet at just 40dBA (at flow setting 2).
- Intelligent Oxygen Delivery: daytime and night-time oxygen delivery, 1-3 pulse flow settings.
- Auto Oxygen Delivery: automatically delivers oxygen when breath is not detected.
- Bluetooth compatible: easily monitor system settings with the Inogen Connect app. (Free download from Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore).
- D/C Car Power Supply | A/C Wall Power Supply:Charges battery while using your Inogen.
- USA and Overseas Power: Converts to proper voltage automatically.
- Easy-to-read lighted LCD Display and Constant Oxygen Purity Monitoring.
- The Inogen One G4 allows you to live more freely and maintain mobility while on oxygen therapy.
- This device requires minimal maintenance and is durable.
- 40% lighter than the previous model Inogen One G3 POC.
- Clinically proven and tested for 24/7 use.
- Internal battery can be charged while on-the-go.
- Multiple available battery options (single or double) can help to extend battery life.
- FAA-compliant for in-flight usage (please confirm with airline before use)
- For those looking for a portable, lightweight POC solution
- COPD patients that would like to lead an active lifestyle
- Those who travel or catch flights regularly, ultimate portability ensures ultimate convenience
- Patients that would like a device that they can control fully from their smartphone
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Manufacturer Inogen SKU IS-400 Weight 2.8 pounds Battery Duration Up to 2.7 hours on the single battery option and up to 5.4 hours on the double battery option Flow Settings 1 - 3 Dimensions 7.2" x 5.91 " x 2.68 " Operating Temperature 41 to 104 F Noise Level 40 dB at 2.0 pulse dose setting Wireless Connectivity Bluetooth SmartApp - Inogen Connect